Support us, spread the word
Our Blogging Partner
- “Be My Valentine – 1 Billion Rising” by Lalita Raman
- Economics Journal: What Price for Women’s Rights? by Rupa Subramanya
- “I am writing in my story to show that there is hope if we are just courageous enough to reach for it.” by Indian Homemaker
- Kerala Sex Scandals: Stolen girls of God’s Own Country by Ramlath Kavil
- India’s great sickness by Samar Halarnkar.
A big thank you to…A special thanks to Sara Jamil of Jam Designs, for our lovely logo and banner. http://jamdesigns.wordpress.com/ For the time, the thought and the effort she put into working with us on something that fit our brief and worked with our design sensibility.
Search Results for: bhavia
Most of my posts arise as the after effects of discussions or chats with my friends.So here is another one. One of my old friends caught me online and we had to tell nearly stories of 10 years to keep … Continue reading
Bus Stop Mananchira Square is an added beauty to the Calicut city.I studied my 9th std and 10 std in one of the schools which surrounded this beauty garden.Since I had this fascination for extra-difficult maths and physics problem,Salmi miss and Annie miss had … Continue reading