Support us, spread the word
Our Blogging Partner
- “Be My Valentine – 1 Billion Rising” by Lalita Raman
- Economics Journal: What Price for Women’s Rights? by Rupa Subramanya
- “I am writing in my story to show that there is hope if we are just courageous enough to reach for it.” by Indian Homemaker
- Kerala Sex Scandals: Stolen girls of God’s Own Country by Ramlath Kavil
- India’s great sickness by Samar Halarnkar.
A big thank you to…A special thanks to Sara Jamil of Jam Designs, for our lovely logo and banner. http://jamdesigns.wordpress.com/ For the time, the thought and the effort she put into working with us on something that fit our brief and worked with our design sensibility.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The recent statements on women dressing modestly to prevent rapes by people in authority led Harini Calamur to write this: “Open any newspaper and you will see small news items on burglaries. Break-ins and robberies are on the rise. Youngsters … Continue reading
Samar Halarnkar writes in the Hindustan Times about the sudden spate of remarks by officials, academics and politicians linking rape to provocative clothing and why this thinking is tacitly supported. http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUBLICATIONS/HT/HKL/2012/01/05/ArticleHtmls/Maha-Bharat-Kept-in-her-place-05012012008023.shtml?Mode=1