Am sure everyone of us have either been a witness to emotional abuse if not a victim.. I think it is the educated mid-segment that is caught into a deep quagmire of emotional and psychological abuse. The slow erosion of self-respect, confidence, and dignity is so gradual that the very women caught in such situations don’t notice and its too late when trying to take stock.
Support us, spread the word
Our Blogging Partner
- “Be My Valentine – 1 Billion Rising” by Lalita Raman
- Economics Journal: What Price for Women’s Rights? by Rupa Subramanya
- “I am writing in my story to show that there is hope if we are just courageous enough to reach for it.” by Indian Homemaker
- Kerala Sex Scandals: Stolen girls of God’s Own Country by Ramlath Kavil
- India’s great sickness by Samar Halarnkar.
A big thank you to…A special thanks to Sara Jamil of Jam Designs, for our lovely logo and banner. http://jamdesigns.wordpress.com/ For the time, the thought and the effort she put into working with us on something that fit our brief and worked with our design sensibility.