I am a regular traveller and yesterday I was travelling for some work in Ludhiana in Punjab Roadways and was sleeping during my travel.
Suddenly I heard a voice and the words which were in my ears were “Do you think I am a fool?” which brought me back from my dream world to the conscious state.
The girl who was sitting in the bus was shouting at the guy who was sitting next to her… Then came some Punjabi abuses from the girl’s end. By now everyone in the bus knew that something has happened but what is that something no one knew. Then few ladies stood up with some elderly males as well.
Support us, spread the word
Our Blogging Partner
- “Be My Valentine – 1 Billion Rising” by Lalita Raman
- Economics Journal: What Price for Women’s Rights? by Rupa Subramanya
- “I am writing in my story to show that there is hope if we are just courageous enough to reach for it.” by Indian Homemaker
- Kerala Sex Scandals: Stolen girls of God’s Own Country by Ramlath Kavil
- India’s great sickness by Samar Halarnkar.
A big thank you to…A special thanks to Sara Jamil of Jam Designs, for our lovely logo and banner. http://jamdesigns.wordpress.com/ For the time, the thought and the effort she put into working with us on something that fit our brief and worked with our design sensibility.