How would I not trust a man who was appreciated and trusted, liked and respected by the Society I was born and grew up in?
Besides he seemed to have all the qualities I wanted in a man. He was hard working, intelligent, confident, well spoken, well mannered, respected women, and loved me deeply too. In fact it was he , who called up home to ask for my hand in marriage….and everyone at home rejoiced at this. I thought, I must have done something right.
Support us, spread the word
Our Blogging Partner
- “Be My Valentine – 1 Billion Rising” by Lalita Raman
- Economics Journal: What Price for Women’s Rights? by Rupa Subramanya
- “I am writing in my story to show that there is hope if we are just courageous enough to reach for it.” by Indian Homemaker
- Kerala Sex Scandals: Stolen girls of God’s Own Country by Ramlath Kavil
- India’s great sickness by Samar Halarnkar.
A big thank you to…A special thanks to Sara Jamil of Jam Designs, for our lovely logo and banner. http://jamdesigns.wordpress.com/ For the time, the thought and the effort she put into working with us on something that fit our brief and worked with our design sensibility.