UN Women’s Say NO initiative is a global platform for advocacy and action, contributing towards the objectives of the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moons campaign UNiTE to End Violence against Women through social mobilization. On 25 November 2008, Say NO presented more than 5 million signatures to the UN Secretary-General, demonstrating public support to make ending violence against women a top priority for governments everywhere.
Support us, spread the word
Our Blogging Partner
- “Be My Valentine – 1 Billion Rising” by Lalita Raman
- Economics Journal: What Price for Women’s Rights? by Rupa Subramanya
- “I am writing in my story to show that there is hope if we are just courageous enough to reach for it.” by Indian Homemaker
- Kerala Sex Scandals: Stolen girls of God’s Own Country by Ramlath Kavil
- India’s great sickness by Samar Halarnkar.
A big thank you to…A special thanks to Sara Jamil of Jam Designs, for our lovely logo and banner. http://jamdesigns.wordpress.com/ For the time, the thought and the effort she put into working with us on something that fit our brief and worked with our design sensibility.