Do you have any questions on legal recourse and the laws surrounding
any aspect of domestic violence, marital rape, eveteasing, harassment
or and gender related violence? Mail us your queries with Question for
Lawyer in the subjectline to firstname.lastname@example.org. @Saima, an
advocate practising in the SC and Delhi High Court, and @aroradush,
Dushyant Arora. works with an advocate in Delhi High Court will answer
them and we will post the replies up on our blog. Your questions will be
kept strictly anonymous.
Support us, spread the word
Our Blogging Partner
- “Be My Valentine – 1 Billion Rising” by Lalita Raman
- Economics Journal: What Price for Women’s Rights? by Rupa Subramanya
- “I am writing in my story to show that there is hope if we are just courageous enough to reach for it.” by Indian Homemaker
- Kerala Sex Scandals: Stolen girls of God’s Own Country by Ramlath Kavil
- India’s great sickness by Samar Halarnkar.
A big thank you to…A special thanks to Sara Jamil of Jam Designs, for our lovely logo and banner. http://jamdesigns.wordpress.com/ For the time, the thought and the effort she put into working with us on something that fit our brief and worked with our design sensibility.