“She is extremely beautiful while the guy is very average looking. She had gone against her parents’ wishes to marry him as she was head over heal in love with him. Cut 2 reality the love was over within one year of their marriage with a child in her lap. Her hubby even suspected if the child was actually his! He started hitting her in arguments that followed in daily life although there was no justifiable reason for it. He was doing extremely well professionally and financially in life. He would come back home expecting that the kid had been made to sleep and the wife be available to fulfill his needs. He had even stopped talking to her citing reasons like he was tired from work but assaulted her sexually. “
Support us, spread the word
Our Blogging Partner
- “Be My Valentine – 1 Billion Rising” by Lalita Raman
- Economics Journal: What Price for Women’s Rights? by Rupa Subramanya
- “I am writing in my story to show that there is hope if we are just courageous enough to reach for it.” by Indian Homemaker
- Kerala Sex Scandals: Stolen girls of God’s Own Country by Ramlath Kavil
- India’s great sickness by Samar Halarnkar.
A big thank you to…A special thanks to Sara Jamil of Jam Designs, for our lovely logo and banner. http://jamdesigns.wordpress.com/ For the time, the thought and the effort she put into working with us on something that fit our brief and worked with our design sensibility.